CALMAT actively seeks partnerships with businesses, foundations, and other institutions of higher education to enhance our teaching, learning, research, and students' career opportunities.
CALMAT Institute Partners**
CALMAT Corporate Partners**
Amazon Inc. (via AWS Education program)
- Assistantships.com (via internship and co-op programs)
- Lighthouse Global Resources Inc (internship, scholarship and joint research)
- Microsoft Inc. (via MSDN program)
- Olixus Inc (internship, research and joint program promotion)
- OpenSystemLab.com (via e-learning development)
CALMAT Community Partners**
- CSIX Connect - csix.org (career development)
- Chinese Society For Future Studies Education and Training Center (Post-doctoral research and international executive seminars)
- HYSTA (Hua Yuan Science and Technology Association)
Faculty research and development in the high-tech and management domains.
- Student interns: well-educated, motivated, goal-oriented CALMAT students can immediately deliver value to you organization and can potentially be key employees in the near future.
- Certificate and training courses led by industry experts. CALMAT offers a wide variety of training courses in both classroom and online format.
- Customized MBA or CS degree programs to cohorts of students sponsored by organizations. (Regular admission requirements apply.)
Partners help CALMAT to:
Recruit students with high leadership, innovation and entrepreneur potentials.
- Develop internship and career opportunities in your organization.
- Provide scholarships and work/study opportunities.
- Enhance our curriculum and instruction by helping us to educate students in the skills and tools necessary to thrive in the technology industries of tomorrow.
For more information about becoming a CALMAT Partner or Sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com.
**partial list, for complete list of partners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.